Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Posting Art and Writing

Go down

Rules for Posting Art and Writing Empty Rules for Posting Art and Writing

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 pm

There are certain rules one must know before posting writing and artwork. This is to make sure no one gets offended and/or arrested.

Can I comment on somebody's writing/art?
Sure! Just make sure they say you can. If they do not explicitly say "you can comment/critique my work" than you may not.

My work contains sex scenes. May I post it?
No. Sex scenes are just too explicit for this website. Please post them somewhere else.

My work contains nudity, but not sex. May I post it?
Go right ahead! Nudity is a form of artwork, and it is allowed, as long as you label it.

How do I label my works?

Here on Concentrated Gingerbread, any level of rated work is allowed. To keep people from being offended, we have a system of rating:

E: E stands for "everyone", or "easy". This is stuff that a five year old can see without being scared/offended/confused. Example: Every singe Disney movie.

E-10: Everyone 10 and up, is what this means. This is stuff that a 10 year old would understand and not be scared of. Example: Harry Potter.

PG-13 or 13: This is stuff a 13 year old can handle. This includes mild violence, mild cursing mentions of sex, alcohol, drugs, and tobacco, but no actual sex/alcohol/drugs/or tobacco use. Example: Superhero movies, like Superman.

18 or R: This has violence, cursing, heavy mentions of sex (But not actual details), alcohol/drug/tobacco use, and gang-related themes. Example: Saw/other horror movies.

Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down