Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open

Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Dead&name=AnglicanText
      It used to me mean gone. It used to mean buried six feet under, just a memory. But not anymore. Not since dead teenagers started picking themselves up off of mortuary slabs and sickbeds and continued on with their former lives. Though a million theories are circling, nobody knows what triggers it. Teenagers in England or China aren't coming back. Little kids and adults aren't continuing their routines post-death. Only American teenagers. Theories cover everything from fast-food to first-person shooter games, but nobody knows for sure.

Some have just accepted the new way of life, but many are completely against it. Attacks and abductions of the so-called living impaired are numerous and heated debates about what rights the undead deserve, whether there should be rebirth certificates, and countless other issues, are constant.

The dead--whatever you'd like to call them, whether it be the politically correct living impaired or the more common zombie or deadhead--are not like the living. However, they aren't like the zombies in popular stories and shows. They aren't rotting, mindless, deadly creatures. In fact, they don't look all too different from the living--maybe a little paler. Their minds are slower; it takes them much longer than most people to think over things or to reason, and their social skills aren't too great. But they're not bad, really. Many beg to differ, though.

So what about you? Are you the dead or the living?

Last edited by ☽Malkit☾ on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Location : The Castle in the Goblin City at the center of the Labyrinth

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty Rules

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Rules&name=AnglicanText
      1. Common sense, basic rules, etc. Don't be an idiot, be nice, all that. Blah, blah, blah, we all know all this.
      2. This is semi-lit at minimum. You wanna go higher, go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. My definition of semi-lit, however, is a bare minimum of 5 lines, good detail, good spelling, good grammar. That's with writer's block, not without. Yes, I'll accept writer's block as an excuse some of the time. Not every post. You use it too much, you get a warning. So if you post a few sentences and when I point it out whine about writer's block, you're gonna annoy me. I don't like being annoyed.
      I do like pretty posts. I love them. It makes me feel like people actually care about my RP's. Self-esteem boost, yay! If you're on a phone/iPod/whatever and can't, that's fine, just try to center it if you can. If it's not centered it looks really awkward to me...Anywho, please RP in third person, and please no pictures in posts, only on forms.
      3. My form is an option. As long as yours has everything I have on mine, I'm good. No anime or major celebrity pictures (less famous people are fine if you really must...) or celebrity/famous names. This includes fictional characters. Please make your characters interesting and original. I am limiting to 1 character per person for now, since I will be accepting limited characters. Characters must be between 16 and 19 years old. If we don't get enough interest, I'll bump the character limit to 2.
      4. I do reserve spots, but only for 24 hours. After that, it's fair game. I might not be able to get on every 24 hours until my laptop is fixed, so if you're wanting to join, make sure to check when reservations are up.
      5. I like drama and romance. Living x zombie would be cool. Zombie x zombie, living x living, I don't care. Just fade to black/time skip/whatever if things get tooheated. Please don't go overboard with drama and stuff...
      I have the right to add to these rules.
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty Important Information

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 pm

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Updates&name=AnglicanText
      2/11/12: RP Created/Opened

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=News&name=AnglicanText
      None

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Setting&name=AnglicanText
      The date is September 1, 2013. It is the first day of a new school year. We are in Willow Bay, Florida, a small coastal town known for being very friendly to the living impaired. The weather is warm and sunny. The smell of the ocean is in the air, the waves are glittering in the sun, and it's one of those days that should not be a school day.
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty Characters

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Zombies&name=AnglicanText
      Shay Moore | Malkit
      Open
      Open

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Living&name=AnglicanText
      Open
      Open
      Open

Last edited by ☽Malkit☾ on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty Form

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Code:
[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]Image%20Here[/img]
[size=85][color=favorite color]"Quote here"
First name - gender - age - role[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=85][b]Name:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[color=#404040]Elaborate here (not in character)[/color]

[b]Age:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[b]Gender:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[b]Looks:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[b]Personality:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[b]History:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here--include death if zombie"

[b]Romance:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[b]Family:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[b]Other:[/b] [color=favcolor]"Character's commentary/answer here"

[color=#404040]Elaborate here (not in character)[/color][/size]
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty Shay Moore

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:00 pm

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Beautiful-black-and-white-blonde-fashion-girl-Favim.com-110224
"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."
Shay - Female - 17 - Zombie

Name: "My name is Chayanne Blair Moore. Just call me Shay, please. It's short and sweet...and I like it much better than Chayanne."

Meet the second-oldest Moore girl, Chayanne Blair. Her parents, who adored the strange and unusual, gave her and her siblings quite unique names. Chayanne, however, is a lesser known name than those of her siblings. When seen written out, most people pronounce it the same as Cheyenne, but this sweet little girl is called Shay-on-ee, or Shay to her friends. Though Shayonee--pronounced the same way--is a name, and a rather uncommon one at that, Shay's parents preferred the stranger spelling.

Age: "I'm sixteen right now. I have been for...a while. I suppose I'm technically seventeen, if you go by the date on my birth certificate. But generally people don't count aging after death."

Shay was born November 22, 1995, meaning she would be closing in on 18 if she were alive. However, because she died July 4th, 2011, she is considered sixteen still.

There's not much to add here. Shay was born female and died female, and female she will always be. Call her what you like--woman, lady, chick, dudette, whatever. She doesn't care. The only thing she insists she is not called is deadhead.

Looks: "I know I look different from when I was alive. But I think I basically look the same. I'm still blonde and tiny, same green eyes, pale skin--paler now, though. Deathly white."

If you know the Moore twins, as most people in Willow Bay do, you will know that Shay looks absolutely nothing like her sister Dru, enough so that you wouldn't think them to be related. Shay is the mirror image of her mother; a petite, light girl with massive amounts of blonde waves and mossy green eyes that used to be able to silence people with a single look. She hardly reaches 5'4 with her back straight and chin up, and can't weight more than 110 pounds, max. Her hair is a soft shade of dirty blonde, and falls in thick waves to her waist, though she often straightens it. Her eyes are a very pretty shade of green, dark and deep, and before her death she'd often use them to her advantage. Now, though, they lack the same life, for lack of a better word, that used to burn in them. Shay is very self-conscious of her looks, often hiding her face, her shyness heightened after her death. She believes that dying the way she did changed something about her appearance that makes it very obvious that she's dead, no matter how much she works on acting like the living.

Personality: "I don't like talking about myself. It makes me sound so...stuck-up. But I suppose I could try to describe my personality a bit. I'm quiet. Very quiet. I've always been...shy...and a little awkward around people. It's only gotten worse since I died. My twin Dru was always the loud, outgoing one, and she usually speaks for both of us."Anyway, I haven't changed too much since I died. I know I'm--was?--smart, but I don't like to brag. Maybe it's why I'm better with speaking and everything than most zombies. I don't know. Whatever it is, I am better than most. You can hardly tell I'm dead sometimes, right?"

Shay is painfully shy, always has been. Before the accident, she preferred to stay out of the limelight and let others have the attention, only speaking up when she was around people she knew well or if she had something important to say. It never took her long to warm up to anybody, though, once she got started talking to them. Post-death, though, that's all been magnified. She doesn't like any attention, especially not from people she doesn't know well. With people who are close to her, she often acts like the same old Shay; talking, laughing, having fun. But she likes to stay out of the way lately, generally hiding behind the handful of people she's close to. Shay is extremely smart, though. She's gone through school with straight-A's, the exception being after she died. Even in death, she's fairly smart, possibly the reason she's so much more like the living than many zombies, but isn't even close to her old self.

History: "I don't have much to say here. I'm the second youngest of the seven Moore kids, six minutes younger than my twin Dru. My other siblings are Jacen, Willa, Coral, Gray, and Birch. Like I said, my parents like weird names. I grew up in Willow Bay, completely normal life, until the Fourth of July the year I was 17. Mom and I went out to drive to my aunt's, like every year. She lives a couple towns over, and we were all in a few different cars. Mom and I were in the car with all the food and fireworks and stuff, so it was just the two of us. It was really early and we hadn't even left town yet when some idiot slammed into us. He was drunk. The car slid off the road and flipped. We both died. I came back."

Drusilla and Chayanne Moore were born November 22, 1994, at 2:04 and 2:10 AM, respectively. They were the first children to James and Leah Moore, high school sweethearts and newlyweds. Dru and Shay, as they've always been known, lived a happy, normal life. Shay has always been very, very close to her sister, the two of them practically joined at the hip. Shay became a big sister at just a year old, when Jacen was born, again with Willa, Coral, Gray, and Birch. Her five younger siblings all share the unusual names her parents love, and Shay is relatively close to all of them, though not as much as with her sister. On the Fourth of July in 2011, Shay and her mother were in a horrible car accident early in the morning, her mother killed upon impact and Shay left with terrible injuries. She died in the ambulance on her way to the hospital half an hour after her mother from her injuries, and came back the next morning.

Romance: "No...just...no."

Shay is currently not in a relationship, nor does she have a crush. Her extreme shyness and awkardness keeps her from socializing with most people, let alone forming real relationships with them. She doesn't believe that there can be any kind of romance for the dead, anyway.

Family: "I just have my dad and siblings. Mom didn't come back, obviously, she was too old."

Most people in Willow Bay know the huge Moore family. James and Leah Moore were parents to the twins Dru and Shay, almost 18--or 16, in Shay's case, as she is dead and Dru is still living--Jacen, now 17; Willa, now 15; Coral, who is 14; Gray, 11; and Birch, 9. Leah is deceased, leaving her husband to watch over the 7 children, 1 of whom is living impaired.

Other: "Well I'm dead..."

Chayanne Blair Moore, 16, died along with her mother, Leah Moore, in a terrible car accident at approximately 5:00 AM on the morning of July 4, 2011. The pair had been on their way to a relative's house, where they would meet with James Moore, husband; the six other Moore children; and various relatives. Mrs. Moore died upon impact; her daughter passed away at 5:34 AM.
Chayanne returned at 11:15 AM the following morning.
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty The r e b o r n

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Create.php?text=Now%20Open&name=AnglicanText
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open Empty Re: the r e b o r n | PG-13 | Generation Dead-based | Open

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down