Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit}

2 posters

Go down

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit} Empty Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit}

Post  Aya Shameimaru Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit} Tumblr_m3hbpoUi7Q1qd87hlo1_500
I wish you were here...with me.

It was suppose to be a simple mission.

A reason to travel to different places in your homeland, right?

That's why you excepted Professor Birch's offer after saving him from that wild Poochyena when you were out on a walk. After your reseving your first pokemon from said man, your plan was simply travel from town to city, challenging gym leaders, getting stronger, and expanding your team, all the while enjoying your new found freedom. But...

Damn it..but I guess being harassed by poorly dressed weirdo's is just a 'bonus,' huh?

Gritting your teeth together harshly you quickly commanded your pokemon to counter attack. With flare your pokemon obeys, growling. The two attacks meet head on, causing it to explode and a gust of smoke and fire bellow. Flinging your arm out to protect your face you watched with narrowed eyes, squinting at the shadow's of your newest enemy, besides your rival that is,-Team Plasma.

Maybe I should start from the beginning. Well after winning your seventh gym badge you and your friends decided to take a break from your travels. A fair was in one of the nearby towns you were visiting so you thought 'what the heck?' and stayed for days. The fair was called the 'Comet Fair'; which celebrated the Millennium Comet, which appears in the night sky for seven days once every thousand years.

It is, at the same time, when the legendary Pokémon Jirachi is said to awaken from a long slumber to absorb the comet's energy. This energy, in turn, is released into the Earth itself, making an area known as Forina grow.

But that's just myth, right?

It was the third day of the festival when it happen. Enjoying some sweet candy that melted in your mouth and the atmosphere of the air colorful lights that hung above and some of your new , your pokemon seem to enjoy it too, chasing each other or some other active; you were startled by a loud explosion. The earth shook in the after math; cry's of children rang though the air, adults and pokemon alike try to keep calm and figure what happen, or where the explosion came from in the first place.

When the earth finally settled you and your team went into action. Sprinting off to the center of town, you arrive at an unusual scene. A small group of people were standing in the middle of a large hole in the wall were the local museum was carrying a large..rock?

Exiting out the weirdo's were clothed in dark black and light grey outfits, with dark mask covering the lower part of their faces. On their left part of their 'shirt' was a grey knight shield with two letters-P and Z.

A confrontation was soon followed you this is were you ended up now. Seem that Team Plasma wanted to wanted to use the 'rock', which was really Jirachi in a dormant state, to use his wish making powers to make people liberate their pokemon from their clutches. Figures...

In the struggle Jirachi 'active', seem all the noise woke it up. But in a desperate attempt to save the human's that were trying to help it Jirachi used his power to wish you to a save place. So how does that explain the fact that your in now is Johto, in the year 1781, the same year in which one famous trainer in Kanto; Red, is just being his famous journey? Find out..

Here's the deal. In an effort to save Jirachi from the hands of evil doers you and your two friends are accidentally get sent back the past. Pokeball are still a new invention and trainers are still not a widely know occupation as it is in your time. Your only hope is a legendary pokemon to Johto name Celebi, who has the power to travel through time. But because Celebi travels through time, it may inhabit many places, so finding it won't be easy.

Hopefully the locals will be willing to help ya out.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru

Back to top Go down

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit} Empty The Rules

Post  Aya Shameimaru Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit} Create.php?text=The%20Rules..&name=CHOCODIP

• All sites' Rules and the Forum Rules WILL Be followed.A no brainier right? Nod darn you! P.S-This Role play is rated 'T' for teens, and when I mean teens I mean 16 on up for minor cussing, etc.

• What is Semi-Realisim? Well first off I mean that your char is NOT all that and a bag of chips. They and their pokemon will win battles/survival games, lose, even have time where things go wrong, like learning a new attack. Also with Semi-Realisim I am meaning anime/gif pictures, only. Please have relationships with your 'friends' 'enemy's etc.

• This is a high semi-literate to literate roleplay. You should know what that means, but I will go into detail nevertheless. If you do, I would like to see three-four large paragraphs, if not more. Correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization should be frequent. Even with writer's block, you should be able to post one-two paragraphs. And don't expect me to fall for that excuse all the time. I will realize if you are not literate enough.

• am the creator of this roleplay, so what I say, goes. Do not argue with me, or you will be automatically booted out. Also Ask questions, I won't bite! If you feel the urge to ask about the rules or anything else on the RP, please do and PM me, I'd be more than happy to assist you.

• Attendance, attendance, attendance! If you're not going to be able to get on, let me know or I will kick you out. If you join, I expect you to be active. To reserve a spot please pm me. But if you don't post your form in five days I will give it away. You may only have one character, and genders need to be even, in total, 3 boys and 3 girls. The characters ages are between 14-on up.

• No gays, bi, other and no mary-sues! What I mean by that is this; you cannot have a beautiful girl/boys who's smart, popular, and the best trainers in the world with super strong pokemon. This ALSO means no characters without flaws! I don't care if she/he's "shy" and "kind" or "rude" and "loud" , don't make your characters unrealistic. Whether this means they have a strange obsession over something, they have a physical disability, or a just that weirdo that you see on the street late at night. I just don't want perfect or flawless characters.

• I will NOT be accepting WIP's, Work-In-Progress, forms. When people post these and leave them there they slow the other Rp's down because either they are waiting for the user to complete it or saving a page and ever coming back. If your serious about joining have your from done before posting.

• I created this plot so I own it. If you wish to use some of the information just ask. Other wise I will know if you took my plot and claim it for your own. So don't steal.

• You must use your own form, and I will judge whether you are ready for this role-play with the form, so be sure to make it detailed. I have the right to accept or not accept you. If you read my rules, Pm me and I will give you a unique code word for each user.

• There will be no levels posted for Pokemon, but there will be four selected moves for all Pokemon.

• I will randomly select three Pokemon using a random pokemon generator (wyncorporation) please don't be upset or mad if you don't get Pokemon you like. The whole point is to try out new Pokemon that you may not usually pick. You can caught new pokemon in the Johto while searching for a way out.

Last edited by Aya Shameimaru on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru

Back to top Go down

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit} Empty Re: Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit}

Post  Wormgod Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Please add a rating somewhere visible, so members know what to expect, Aya.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit} Empty Re: Back To The Future! {Pokemon Semi-lit}

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down