Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M - Page 13 Empty Re: WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

Post  Weredrakka Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

((Yeah... I'm actually debating doing an informal RP-like thing where I don't have my Argonian Dragonborn not wear boots or full helmets (which rules out most helmets, but whatever). I bet they have a mod that allows for digitigrade Argies, too; I know there's a digitigrade Khajiit mod.))

At Lambda's words, Sha-Ulud's head tilted dramatically to the side in utter confusion; being a desert creature, he had no idea what gills were. "Lambda? What are gills? Are gills bad? Should I be worried?" he asked, getting rather nervous. Even if Lambda said that having gills was a good thing, he couldn't tell if his friend was being sarcastic or not.

Svenja, when both Sha-Ulud and Lambda had fallen into the river, had panicked, assuming that she was going to be burying two of the three beings she actually cared about soon. However, now that the two of them were sitting on the bank of the river, the were-bear was significantly calmer, and sat down next to them, staring at the guards who were watching them until the guards left.

Last edited by Weredrakka on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm

((They have mods for everything! There's a mod that replaces all the alcohol with milk, because someone out there hated alcohol so much they invented a mod for it. Then again, my only "mod" was in Oblivion, where I took all the saddles off the horses and gave them unicorn horns.))
((Crap, I forgot about Svenja. XD))

Lambda laughed again, "No, gills are for breathing water. The Sha-Ulud can breathe water and air now." He poked the Argonian's neck just under his gills, "Right above here."

Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

((I know! It's awesome! There's actually a mod I need to download once my game is working again that fixes all of the annoying bits about the Companions.
Oh! The milk-drinker mod! XD Niiiiiice.)
(So did I. XD))

Brow furrowing in confusion as Lambda spoke, Sha-Ulud was even more confused as he involuntarily flinched when the human poked his neck near his gills. Placing his own hand on the opposite side of his neck, he felt the armored plates that covered the sensitive membranes, amazed by their presence. "How... Strange. I never knew there were such things," he said after a moment, then grinned.

((So, should one of them be Dragonborn? Or should we pull in the stereotype Dovahkiin?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm

((Annoying bits about Companions? ))
((I'm sorry Svenja! Have some steak. *tosses steak*))

((Hmm...What would be funnier...Wyrm-Dragonborn might be funny (she could be the first-ever instance of Dragon Blood in the draconae genus!) , but Sha-Ulud would be more awkward about it...Svenja's already got Bear Blood, but maybe her, she's the most suited for a player character, since she's got skills. If you have any ideas for another character, they could become it too.))

Lambda drew away quickly as Sha-Ulud winced. He thought that might happen, since gills were so sensitive, like how a Vort twitches when someone gets close to one of their eyes. One thing the two species have in common. Speaking of species...

"The Sha-Ulud...What is he now, anyway? Did he learn the name for his new species?" He asked. He hadn't seen any other lizard-people in this town, just ordinary humans. Well, he wasn't sure about the guards, since they always have helmets on, but they talked like humans too.

While asking his question, Lambda shifted to be closer to the forgotten Svenja. He smiled and grasped her hand with his.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 pm

((Just messed-up perks, and all. Makes them more badass than they already are. XD
Svenja: *wasn't paying attention* *gets hit in the head*))
((Hmm... The Wyrm would be very amusing, but I feel like Lambda would be extremely apologetic about it all, which could be rather enjoyable. Sha-Ulud would be interesting. Svenja? Skills? What is this madness? XD))

Although he hadn't meant to alarm or insult Lambda by his reflexive wincing, Sha-Ulud was grateful when his friend withdrew his hand. Even though his gills were protected by scaled flaps while in the air, the skin was still sensitive, and reminded the Argonian of being prodded under the skin-rings of his prior form, an uncomfortable sensation.

"Oh, um... One of the guards said something, before you two came to get me," Sha-Ulud replied, trying to remember what it was he had been called. It was a strange word, beginning with an 'a'... "Argonian! That's what it was. Argonian. I don't think it's a good thing to be one, though. The guards didn't seem to like me very much," he admitted, sighing. "Seems that I'm not very well-liked, whatever form I wear."

Feeling something touch her hand unexpectedly, Svenja's first reaction was to whirl around, expecting danger. However, when she found her hand in Lambda's, her expression of worry turned into one of happiness, and she snuggled up against him, not caring that he was still vaguely damp.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:53 pm

((Ah, okay.
Aww...Sorry. *stifles a giggle* ))
((Ack! They could all be enjoyable! Hmm...What's another thing to judge this by? Which ones makes the most/least sense?
Well...In Morrowind-speak, her hand-to-hand stat is above 60, because she is the second amendment. She has the right to "bear arms". *Ba-dum psshh!*))

Lambda grinned when Svenja snuggled him. He snuggled right back, and for a moment forgot he was talking to Sha-Ulud. But then he snapped back into reality.

"Hm? Argonian? Interesting word." Lambda mused. He had never heard of such a species. Then Sha-Ulud put himself down, saying "no one likes me no matter what form I wear." Lambda frowned at him, "No! The Lambda likes Sha-Ulud, and Svenja likes him, and the Wyrm really likes him! Sha-Ulud has friends, so don't be so sad.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 am

((OH. MY. GOD. I think I have just found my new favorite mod! *flails*
Svenja: *looks desperately confused*)
(Hmm... It makes sense that the dragon in the group would have gained the ability of the thu'um upon entering Skyrim (like the metamorphoses Lambda and Sha-Ulud underwent). Svenja, I'm not sold on; she has her interesting talent.
*dies laughing* That kind of just made my day! XD))

Sha-Ulud, after he had spoken, had looked away from Svenja and Lambda. He was aware of their feelings for one another, and he had assumed that the pair of them would soon abandon him for each other. Somehow, he had missed the boat on realizing that he was actually appreciated as a member of the group entirely, to say nothing of being oblivious as to the Wyrm's intense appreciation of him.

So, naturally, the Argonian jumped about a foot in the air when Lambda reprimanded him, his indigo eyes wide as saucers. After a lifetime of being extremely disliked, Lambda's sudden expression of his worth to the group--especially delivered the way it was--rather alarmed Sha-Ulud. The knowledge of the Wyrm really liking him, however, went right over his head; because he could not even comprehend being appreciated by friends, the former leupak had no idea what it could be like to be...appreciated by another.

"Wh-what? Are you... Are you serious?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 am

((What, the Companion mod?
*picks up steak* Want steak?
Yeah, and then everyone can have their interesting talent...Thu'um, wereworm, bear arms, and I think Lambda will be a shock mage.
XD))
((I had a whole post written up last night and I freaking used the back button on this window instead of another one and it all erased...))

Lambda didn't like Sha-Ulud at first. In fact, he thought the leupak would kill he and Svenja in their sleep. But, that weird lumbering beast had soon become his closest male friend. He assumed the leupak felt the same, or at least understood. Sha-Ulud's confusion surprised him, but then he understood.

Somewhere along the lines, the leupak decided he was unable to be loved. Even when shown the proof he ignored it, or misinterpreted it. Lambda had to show him that he was appreciated. The former alien let go of his girlfriend and hugged his best friend saying, "Yes Sha-Ulud, he is our friend."
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:10 pm

((No, better than that (and also better than the raptor feet for Argies, which is pretty awesome, and the closest to Morrowind feet you can get)! It's a mod that allows you to grow an armored-skin! Like my favorite character... *Dune-derp*
Svenja: Sure...?
That's going to be a fun group, then. XD))
((Aww...! I'm sorry!))

Lambda's hug was, to say the least, unexpected, but many unexpected things had happened to Sha-Ulud recently. This time, the Argonian didn't jump, or flinch, or flail; he just sat there, too shocked to really comprehend what was going on. Lambda's words, however, elicited much more of a response from the lizardman, his face twisting as much as it could into an expression of surprise. "R-really?"

((You know, given the sudden influx of new were-creatures, what's the bet Hircine's going to be curious?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:59 pm

((Woah...cool!
*hands her steak*
Ain't it? Very Happy
Hmm...Possibly...*evil plots forming*))

Sha-Ulud didn't do much when Lambda hugged him. He was already tense, and he didn't move much. The vort could hear his heart beating fast from the shock of this moment plus all the other new things happening. Lambda continued to hold him, and he turned to look at Svenja and motioned for her to hug him too.

"Yes, Lambda is sure. The Sha-Ulud is not an unlovable beast. He is our beloved friend." He spoke.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:38 pm

((Yeeeessss... *derp-grin*
Svenja: *noms on it*
Yep! XD
Whee! Plotting!))

Slowly getting over the shock of being hugged, along with his sudden realization that Lambda and Svenja might actually care about his existence, Sha-Ulud's frantic heartbeat gradually slowed to a normal pace. Feeling someone else hug him, he moved slightly, recognizing Svenja out of the corner of his eye. Feeling--both literally and figuratively--the warmth between Svenja, Lambda, and himself, Sha-Ulud smiled, beginning to understand what Lambda meant with his words.

Relaxing in the hug for a time, Sha-Ulud finally cleared his throat, realizing that the Wyrm was most likely lonely in the tunnels; even though it had experience with such scenarios, loneliness was never pleasant. "Should we go search for the Wyrm?" he asked, looking between the pair that flanked him.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm

((Me: *grins* I put something seeeeecret in the steak...*runs* (You decide the effects, Were!) ))

Lambda felt Sha-Ulud's heart slow as he grew used to both he and Svenja hugging him. They stayed like that for a time, until Sha-Ulud cleared his throat to signal the hug was over. Lambda pulled away and listened to his words. He remembered what Svenja said--that the Wyrm ran to the ruins close to town, and was hiding there. That was the best place to start.

"The Wyrm hid in the ruins near this town. She is most likely still there." Lambda said, "We should go." He had no idea how the Wyrm would react if they left her. Did she even know they were coming?

Sha-Ulud was right, the Wyrm was lonely.

The ruins turned out to be extremely haunted by ghostly figures. Their weapons were all too real, however, and did some damage. She, of course, did more. The ghosts melted into a pile of fine ashes and real armor, weapons, and equipment. The ashes were very comfortable. The Wyrm tried to kill all the ghosts in the far room at the end of the ruins. She gathered all of the ashes into a large pile and sat on it.

It felt great! But something was missing...The Wyrm looked around the ruins once more. She found a pile of gems and gold coins on a pedestal. They somehow intrigued her...Their shine was hypnotic. She licked them up, then searched around for more. Soon her mouth and arms were full of gems, gold, polished weapons and armor. Those went into the pile as well. Somehow, laying on them and the ashes of her foes was comfortable. But something was still missing. What was it?

Oh. Her friends. They weren't here to lay on the 'bed' with her. She wanted to share her treasure with them...especially Sha-Ulud, even though he was ugly now, all human-y and small. The Wyrm sighed and layed her head on top of the pile.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:39 pm

((Svenja: *starts hallucinating wildly* *twitches*))

Listening to Lambda as he got to his feet, Sha-Ulud took a moment to balance on his own, using his tail as a minor counterweight. "Then let's go. It wouldn't do to leave her down there, even if she is used to lonely tunnels," he said, dusting off some dirt that clung to his still-wet clothing. Taking a moment to look around, he set off towards the low burial mound, skirting around the town to avoid the attentions of the guards.

Reaching the entrance to the tomb without too much difficulty, Sha-Ulud was quick to notice the claw-marks the Wyrm had left in the stone from where she had scrabbled in her flight from the guards of the town. The markings filled him with some measure of hope that this was, in fact, the right burial mound. He had no idea if there was more than one in the area. Pushing open the heavy, black, wrought-iron door, he descended the spiral of wooden stairs into the interior of the ancient tomb.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:59 pm

((Hey, we should get meet a Hist tree at one point. See what Sha-Ulud thinks.
L: *wanders in* Hello Svenja! *sits next to her* What is Svenja looking at?))

Lambda didn't bother getting the mud off of him. He was used to being dirty. It was almost a comforting feeling, that familiar heaviness of water and the grass, dirt, and gravel clinging to ones clothes.

The burrow was very close to the town. Lambda wondered why they would build a town so close to an ancient civilization's burial mound. Wasn't that disrespectful? Plus, the whole town thought it was haunted, and somehow that meant it was to be feared. Ghosts and hauntings were everyday occurrences to Vortigaunts. Their spirits were supposed to go to the Vortessence for their final resting place, while their bodies were cremated, buried, buried at sea, or left in the wild to fulfill the circle of life. Ghosts were the spirits of evil or troubled ones and pitied. Priests commonly made trips to their constituents homes to help ease the dead to the next life.

But to humans, ghosts were feared. That made Lambda sad. Fear would only add to the ghosts problems and make their stay here longer. Perhaps he could counsel the dead and help them go on.

There were no ghosts in the burial. There were, however, many mummified humans, and an eerie feel to the place. It was chilly and stuffy in here, and leaving all the doors open didn't help. Claw marks left by the Wyrm at the entrance told that she had come here. Lambda hoped she was still here, because he didn't want to stay. This place creeped him out.

After passing a hallway full of blood, a dead human, and many holes in the walls with axes, Lambda visibly shivered and held himself, "This place is not right. Lambda does not like it. No place with swinging-axe-hallways is suitable for the dead!"
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:14 pm

((That would be an interesting encounter, to be sure.
Svenja: *twitches*))

Padding softly through the close and vaguely-damp tunnels that formed the barrow, Sha-Ulud was also experiencing a feeling of creeping despair and unease. Even though he had less experience with the dead than Lambda, and with the rites of the dead, he did not like this place of decay and putrescence, where mummies and skeletons lay in slots in the walls. To the Argonian, bodies should be given to the desert. What became of them there, that was the will of winds and the desiccating sun.

Turning to look at Lambda as the former Vortigaunt exclaimed just how wrong this place was, Sha-Ulud couldn't help but agree with him. "I agree, Lambda, but the Wyrm is down here," he answered stubbornly, his blue eyes betraying more emotion than the entire rest of his body. "Once we find the Wyrm, we can leave. This place... I would rather be in the open."
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:16 pm

((L: Svenja? *waves*))

Sha-Ulud agreed, at least. He seemed claustrophobic in these narrow tunnels with few gaps. Lambda was glad for that. Still, he held Svenja's hand to do two things; to make himself feel better, and to make her if she was unnerved.

The group continued steadily down the tunnels. Thankfully, this place had only one way to go, deeper. There were a few tunnels and doors that seemed to lead elsewhere, but they didn't open, so it seemed unlikely that the Wyrm would be behind those. And they were right.

The tunnels lead to a much less dusty room that seemed to be the very end. It was warmer in here, thanks to a lit fire and a hole in the ceiling for smoke to escape. There were books lining the walls, bottles of suspicious liquids, scientific apparatuses, and odd streaks of glowing powder. And then there was the Wyrm herself, coiled around a pile of treasure and ash. She seemed...different somehow to Lambda.

Nope. Upon opening an eye to see who was there, she spotted Sha-Ulud. The protodragon leaped off of her treasure and tackled him to the ground, nuzzling and hugging him all over.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

((Svenja: *wonders why a gigantic floating apricot is talking to her*))

Walking into the room the Wyrm had claimed for her own, Sha-Ulud was unable to stop his jaw from dropping. He was vaguely familiar with the chimera-people of the desert, whose cities were basically hoards of rare things, but this was like nothing he had ever seen before. This was more wealth, be it in gold, armor, gems, or the strange potions, than he had ever seen in his years. Observing her curled around her treasure in a protective fashion he had never seen before, Sha-Ulud wondered if something had happened to the prehistoric dragon.

However, as soon as he recovered from being bodily flung to the floor, Sha-Ulud realized his mistake; this was the Wyrm he knew, to be sure. "It's good to see you, too," he chuckled, using his new hands to rub the side of the proto-dragon's jaw. "I see you've gotten yourself a fair pile of treasure. Was all that in here?"

Svenja, like the other two humanoids, did not like these tunnels of the dead. She wanted the wind in her air, and fresh air in her lungs; this barrow had not seen light, nor felt wind, in a great long time. Feeling Lambda's hand in her own comforted her, calming her down so that she didn't flee.

Entering the Wyrm's chamber, her physical reaction was also very much like Sha-Ulud's, her jaw dropping open at the sheer quantity of accumulated wealth in the room. She had never seen such a collection of wealth in all of her remembered life.

However, her mind was on more practical ideas than just admiring the Wyrm's treasure; the encounter with the troll had taught her this world was a dangerous one. Weak as they now were, Sha-Ulud and Lambda definitely needed some protection, and some weapons. She would also need something; it wouldn't do to have her transform all the time. Her transformations were costly, in terms of energy and stored resources. Even now, she was far more hungry than she usually was, from her rapid transformations on arriving to this world.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 am

((L: ...O-kay. Would Svenja like some beef stew? *holds up a wooden bowl of stew* *not really sure what happened, but is going along with it.*))

Lambda was surprised by the sheer amount of treasure in the pile, but he was more surprised that the Wyrm gathered it. No creature on Xen gathered wealth and sat on it. Was this a dragon behavior? This was the first time the group had been near treasure. Burial chambers kept the wealth and treasure of all the dead, and since this one was protected by the swinging-axe-hallways, it had yet to be robbed.

Of course, the Wyrm was distracted from her treasure by Sha-Ulud. She purr-growled as he rubbed her jawline. She quieted when he spoke, then nodded as an answer. Then she grinned and peered at the pile. Using her prehensile tail, she tugged a bulky set of armor from the pile. The glowing dust fell off the top and covered it, but she shook the armor until it was mostly clean, then set it down next to Sha-Ulud. Lambda took a good look at it.

It was dark, almost black, and made of iron. It was bound together with leather and had little marks on it--minus one of the Wyrm's claw marks in the center. Still, it was much newer than the armor the mummies wore. So someone did try to rob the burrow, and the Wyrm caught them red-handed...
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:08 pm

((Svenja: *puts it on her head as a hat*))

Grinning broadly as he heard the Wyrm's contented purr-growl as he stroked her along her jawline, Sha-Ulud was relieved to see that the proto-dragon didn't seem to be injured. He wasn't sure how badly the guards had reacted to seeing the Wyrm, but guessed that they were at least semi-proficient in the use of their swords. Seeing that, as far as he could see, the Wyrm had managed to escape harm filled the Argonian with a happy feeling he couldn't quite identify...

Further investigation of this feeling, however, was cut short by the Wyrm's bringing forward of a suit of dark metal. Sitting up to look at the curious garment, Sha-Ulud poked at it with a finger, deeply confused as to what it was; he had never encountered armor before today. "What is this?" he asked, looking up at the Wyrm. "Is this meant for me?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:41 pm

((L:...Lambda thinks Svenja should sleep now. *carefully takes the stew off of her head* Okay, now very carefully go to bed Svenja...))
((Wyrm: *somehow speaking English* He loves me! Yay! Lets consummate our love! *glomps*))

The Wyrm paused in her nuzzling to watch Sha-Ulud's reaction. He seemed more confused than excited; she had just given him a great set of armor! She felt a little put down, until he asked if it was for him. Then the dragon nodded happily. She climbed off of his chest so he could stand and put it on.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 pm

((Svenja: *shies away from the bed* *thinks it's a gigantic cheese puff*
Sha-Ulud: *still doesn't get the concept of sex* What?))

Svenja had been standing by, hesitant to approach the hoard of precious materials; she had a vague memory of myths of dragons, and remembered some stories about the territorial nature of dragons where their hoards were concerned. Once she saw how completely puzzled Sha-Ulud was, though, she cautiously approached.

Lifting the heavy armor, the were-bear undid some of the strapping, and slid the iron armor onto the unprotesting Argonian. He just stood there, looking very deeply confused about the whole thing. Stepping back when she was done, she looked over at the pile, and wondered if there was other armor that she and Lambda could wear.

Standing still as Svenja slid the armor over his head, Sha-Ulud didn't protest, even at the weight. He had felt rather too light in this new body; the weight of the armor was comforting. "Thank you!" he said, to both Wyrm and were-bear. Walking forward, he hugged the Wyrm's head and neck as gently as he could, a smile on his scaled face.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:30 pm

((L: It's okay Svenja...*directs her towards the bed*
Wyrm: *thinks of sex in the most basic way: aka, pure reproduction and nothing else* You know...making children? Raising them for a few months, then drive them away, maybe eat a few, and make some more? Don't you do that? ))

The Wyrm wasn't territorial about her treasure. She didn't know how valuable it was, and barely remembered that armor was worn by humans to protect themselves. (She remembered that from her days as a prehistoric menace, preying upon the tribal peoples around her territory.) She only liked the treasure because it was shiny and seemed to call to her. So when Svenja helped fit Sha-Ulud in the armor, she turned away to gather any article of clothing.

Well, there were only two sets of armor left--an ancient one that still held some of its luster, and a singed yellow shield with a horse on it. Lambda looked it over. He really didn't want to wear armor--it seemed too heavy, draping too much on his body. But then the Wyrm pulled out something else.

A black robe, frayed on the bottom edges, but still relatively intact. It shimmered blue in a way that seemed to shift throughout the fabric. Some parts glowed, then others, and then back again, over and over, every few seconds. If Lambda was to wear something--and he had a feeling the Wyrm wanted him to, or get offended--he would wear that.

As Lambda finished putting on the robe, the Wyrm and Sha-Ulud were sharing a heartwarming hug. He smiled. Sha-Ulud had no idea how the Wyrm felt, but why hurt her feelings?
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:58 pm

((Svenja: I don't wanna go on the cheese puff! It scares meeeee!
Sha-Ulud: Leupaks don't, no... We are kinda parasitic. Dunno how Argonians reproduce...))

Waiting a respectful distance away from the Wyrm's hoard, Svenja watched in amazement as the proto-dragon pulled out another set of armor and shield from the pile. This armor seemed to call to the were-bear, and she pulled it on over her head, not minding the old leather and steel. The shield was comfortable on her arm, so she took that, as well. It would probably come in handy at some point.

Her armor on, Svenja turned to see Lambda slipping on a full-length black robe that shimmered with a strange energy. Tilting her head curiously, the were-bear decided that she didn't want to wear something like that, and was glad that Lambda hadn't wanted her armor.

Turning from Lambda, she saw--finally--the rather adorable hug between the two reptilian members of the group, and smiled broadly. Svenja didn't want to break the atmosphere, but also wanted to thank the Wyrm; she had a feeling that these sets of armor would save their lives soon enough.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 pm

((L: The what..!? No, it's a bed! Svenja should sleep on the bed!
Wyrm: Oh that is sad--SQUIRREL! *chases squirrel*))

The robe was a bit too big for Lambda, so he didn't feel too contained. Its shimmering seemed to effect him somehow; he felt...energetic. Kinda. It was hard to comprehend. He looked over at the Wyrm. He wanted to thank her, but she was busy hugging Sha-Ulud. She seemed like the type to take offense to an interruption; even with all her adorable innocence, she was still a violent beast that enjoyed killing things.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:26 pm

((Svenja: *whimpers* Are you sure...? It looks like a cheese puff... *suddenly shrieks* It's got teeeeeeth!
Sha-Ulud: *totally doesn't know why it's sad*))

Scratching once more under the Wyrm's jawline, Sha-Ulud took a step back, rolling his shoulders under the heavy armor. Looking around the cavernous room-turned-hoard, he seemed to be searching for two things; a weapon, and a way out. Turning again to the Wyrm, he decided to beseech her yet again for her assistance.

"Wyrm? Do you have any pointy-weapons like the guards had?" asked the Argonian; he didn't know the word 'sword', and so had to make do with what he knew. "Also, should we start trying to find out where we really are?"

((Sorry for not replying for so long. Life has been...challenging lately. I've felt like shit all week (failing to help a dear friend), and have been wrestling with a few major issues...))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next