Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Bro's!

2 posters

Go down

Yo Bro's!  Empty Yo Bro's!

Post  Rainy Days Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey everyperson, I'm Rainy Days. Most people call me Raidie, a name given to me by some Chicken Smoothians. But call me whatever.
I guess I should tell you about myself?

I'm 14, my birthday three days before Halloween. And, not because of that, Halloween is my favorite holiday. I mean, free candy! How doesn't love that?
I like listening to music. It fills the silence, and gives me something to do when I'm alone. Of course, roleplaying helps too.
I'm a big fan of things like Supernatural, Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and the Hobbit. I proudly wear the title of the geek, but I feel like a lesser one. I own no comic books. (Ha, I hope no one found that insulting. Tis just how I feel.)
I like reading, writing, watching movies, playing in trees, fruits such as apples and pineapples, sitting alone, the cold weather, rain (big shocker there), fantasy and sci-fi, art, sketching, online comics, friends, roleplaying, Hershey's, being alone, eating, drinking (water), breathing, blinking, and thinking.
I guess that about covers it.
Somewhat.
Well, yeah. Hello, world!
Rainy Days
Rainy Days

Location : My computer! 'Cept for it's not even mine. So yeah.

Back to top Go down

Yo Bro's!  Empty Re: Yo Bro's!

Post  winter wren;; Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi raidie c:
Have a nice time on Concentrated Gingerbread, or for short CG
winter wren;;
winter wren;;

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum