Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to Weredrakka, Semester 1

Go down

Introduction to Weredrakka, Semester 1 Empty Introduction to Weredrakka, Semester 1

Post  Weredrakka Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Hello!
I am Weredrakka here, on CS, on AwesomeSauce, and, if you want to drag up ancient history, I was on Magistream (it's a long story, and I'm still not entirely over it). You may call me Were, if you wish to shorten the username, although I respond to almost anything.
I have a deep fondness for the ocean, especially for its creatures, with cephalopods and cetaceans holding much of my interest. I also dearly love the desert, and am equally at home in Death Valley as I am on the coast of the Pacific Northwest. I actually hope to go to school for marine biology, or perhaps designing biomimetic forms of packaging renewable energy.
I enjoy reading about as much as I enjoy writing, and spend most of my time doing one of those two things, if I'm not at karate (if anyone here is a member of Seido Juku karate, drop me a line! I would love to talk). My favorite genres are science-fiction, and Lovecraftian horror. Favorite writers are Ray Bradbury, Orson Scott Card, Frank Herbert, Lovecraft, Verne, Poe, and Harlan Ellison. I just got some Kurt Vonnegut for my birthday, and I can't wait to start reading that, as well.
As for fandoms I call myself part of, I am an unabashed minion of Cthulhu, part of Ender's army, a follower of the God Emperor Leto II, an annoyance for Wolverine, and a citizen of Gunsmoke. (Cthulhu Mythos, Ender's Game, Dune, Wolverine (and the X-Men), and Trigun.) I am also a tentative watcher of Doctor Who, but I wouldn't call myself a Whovian just yet. Oh, and I almost forgot Invader Zim, and others of Vasquez's works.
Music, music! I mustn't forget that! Um, I like a lot of music from the 70's, down through the 80's, and Celtic/Irish/British punk-folk-rock from modern times. (A few favorites are anything Joe Strummer was in, Talking Heads, Queen, Carbon Leaf, and Oysterband.)
Miscellaneous little bits: I would love to cosplay as Vash the Stampede, a sandworm of Dune (Shai-hulud, for the win!), a Fremen, or as Waka from Okami. I can speak a bit of Latin, a touch of ancient Greek, and enough French to not make a complete fool of myself.
Oh, and if anyone knows about the True Colors test, I'm a blue who was forced to be a green due to circumstances of my youth. Just so anyone knows! (If that made no sense, either look up the test, or ignore it!)

Oh, and if you couldn't tell by now, I can't really shut up once I get going, and I sincerely apologize. Lest you be afraid of me, I offer the knowledge that I can be more than a bit of a spaz, and I'm not that much of a stuck-up person. Ask Wormy if you don't believe me!
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum