Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon

Go down

▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon Empty ▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon

Post  winter wren;; Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:18 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon Picgifs-shadow-of-the-colossus-4123938

It's dark... unbearably dark.

Why? Why is it so dark?

We need light...

Where's the light?!

Why cant I find it!

H-help us, please?

I need to find the light...

It'll save us.

I need the light...
[two female spots][two male spots]
Slowly as ever, your senses start awakening. The ever constant light not constant anymore.

Darkness splayed across the world, originating seemingly from the Sevii island; Floe.

The warm light that had helped people and pokémon alike, grow and develop in the world. The light
that was wanted at all times, gone and replaced with darkness and shadow. And day by day, the
creator of this dark descent kept to himself in Icefall Cave whilst he experiemented on pokémon and
forced them into the phase of evolution; changing them into a 'darker self' and soon being filed away into
three groups that suited their dark abilities-- The Shadow pokémon; The Cursed pokémon; And the
Tribulation pokémon. All of whom tormented the people of Sevii as they gathered information
on what was going on around outside Icefall Cave while the creator-- Professor Carlton
built a team of the dark pokémon to fight with for those who rebelled.

And now lucky trainer, it is up to you to retrieve the light for the world,
using your pokémon partners and fighting the evil that had originated from Floe, while also
bearing the task to survive in the era of the Dark Descent.

Are you up for the task?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
winter wren;;
winter wren;;

Back to top Go down

▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon Empty ▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon

Post  winter wren;; Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 pm

▪ The Dark Descent ▪ PG-13 ▪ Pokémon Original

▪ Only One Character ▪
▪ Face Claims Only ▪
▪ No Perfect Characters ▪
▪ Be Respectful ▪
▪ Minimum 300 Words ▪
▪ Show Creativity ▪
[two female spots][two male spots]
These rules are fairly simple.
In this roleplay you can only have one character; a female or a male. The character you have must be a
face claim from the pokémon universe. A footnote on Characters is that they are in their late teens, and are
not perfect; everyone has weaknesses and strengths.
Also, since this is semi-lit, you must roleplay 100 words the least, each post. I also prefer that you
make your form and roleplaying posts pretty, such as centering, coloring and bolding. This role on creativity
is a must on forms, but optional on posts. I also prefer that you use font size of 9.

winter wren;;
winter wren;;

Back to top Go down