Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13

2 posters

Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 pm

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Dress-marriage-marridge-sea-wedding-Favim.com-144307_large
I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Create.php?text=I%20Do&name=Windsong

All your life you have known that it would come to this, one day. Your fate would be decided for you. Without any say, you'd be thrown into a whole new life with someone you hardly know. Forced to say 'I do' without the opportunity for backing out. Such is the life of royalty.

The time has come. Your parents have announced your fiancee, someone you've never met and know absolutely nothing about. Your fate has been sealed. How will this play out, though? Have your parents chosen well, or will you be forced to put your feelings aside? It isn't about you, after all; it's about binding two kingdoms and carrying on the royal bloodline. But what will happen if both of their children are unhappy?

Last edited by ☽Malkit☾ on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Location : The Castle in the Goblin City at the center of the Labyrinth

Back to top Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty Rules

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Create.php?text=Rules&name=Windsong
1. Common sense, forum rules, etc. Don't be an idiot, be nice, all that. Blah, blah, blah, we all know all this.
2. This is semi-lit at minimum. You wanna go higher, go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. My definition of semi-lit, however, is a bare minimum of 5 lines, good detail, good spelling, good grammar. That's with writer's block, not without. Yes, I'll accept writer's block as an excuse some of the time. Not every post. You use it too much, you get a warning. So if you post a few sentences and when I point it out whine about writer's block, you're gonna annoy me. I don't like being annoyed.
I do like pretty posts. I love them. It makes me feel like people actually care about my RP's. Self-esteem boost, yay! If you're on a phone/iPod/whatever and can't, that's fine, just try to center it if you can. If it's not centered it looks really awkward to me...Anywho, please RP in third person, and please no pictures in posts, only on forms.
3. Use your own form. I like to see how creative everyone is. You don't need to PM it to me or anything, just post it here. I won't accept WIP forms and will just ignore you if you don't finish them after a while, so make sure to actually finish them. No anime or major celebrity pictures (less famous people are fine if you really must...) or celebrity/famous names. This includes fictional characters. Please make your characters interesting and original. Remember, they're all different. I am limiting to 1 character per person, since I will be accepting limited characters. Characters must be between 18 and 20 years old.
4. I do reserve spots, but only for 24 hours. After that, it's fair game. I might not be able to get on every 24 hours until my laptop is fixed, so if you're wanting to join, make sure to check when reservations are up.
5. I will be randomly pairing people up. Don't ask to be paired with someone. The point of the RP is being paired with someone you're not too fond of. But please have forbidden romances. I love it.

I have the right to add to these rules.
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty Characters

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 pm

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Create.php?text=Characters&name=Windsong
Ladies
- Princess Wilhelmina "Mina" Briars | 19 | - | Malkit
- open
- open
Gentlemen
- open
- open
- open

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Create.php?text=Romances&name=Windsong
None]
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty Mina

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Create.php?text=Wilhelmina%20Sofia%20Evangeline%20Briars&name=Windsong
I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Tumblr_lbhe2x05251qdlgvp_large
_________________ Introductions _________________

Name: "My full name is Wilhelmina Sofia Evangeline Briars. Quite a mouthful, isn't it? Wilhelmina means protector, but that has nothing to do with why I was named that. It's simple, actually; my mother adored the name. She thought it was a proper, elegant name for a princess. Sofia and Evangeline were my grandmothers' names, and in my family it's tradition to name the first-born daughter after both her grandmothers. I quite like the flow of my name. Wilhelmina Sofia has a certain ring to it, don't you think? Anyway, please just call me Mina. Wilhelmina is a bit long."

Age: "Don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age? No, I'm kidding. I'm nineteen currently, turning twenty just next month, on the fourth. March fourth, to be exact, in case you couldn't figure it out."

Gender: "Well, I was raised being told I was a female, and I am a princess. I believe that should answer that."

Position & Family: "As I have already said, I am a princess. I'm not too fond of the term, but it works. My father is King Gregory Briars; my mother is Queen Katherine-Isabel Briars. I am their first-born child and daughter, the eldest of four--I have three brothers; Alexander, Michael, and Benjamin."

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Beautiful-brunette-girl-pretty-Favim.com-493742_large

_________________ Reflections _________________

Appearance: "I've been told I'm pretty, but that may just be flattery. I myself have nothing against my appearance. I may not be gorgeous, but I'm satisfied with how I look. I'm a brunette naturally, like all my family, and keep my hair pretty long. It currently falls in loose waves to the small of my back, a perfect length in my opinion. My eyes are an icy green color, but most people mistake them for blue at first glance. It might be because they're ringed in dark blue, which makes the lighter green shade look bluish sometimes. My skin isn't too pale, but not tan, really. A nice medium shade. I'm not big by any means--I barely reach 5'3 and weight no more than 110 pounds. I'm very thin; I'm not anorexic, as some have claimed, I just have a very high metabolism. I can eat my weight in food and not gain an ounce. Some girls would love it, I hate it. I've always been a twig because of it. I don't have much in the chest area, either, which doesn't help. So I'm not perfect, but overall I have no problems with how I look."

Personality: "I'm hard to explain, personality-wise. It's best if you just meet me and figure it out for yourself. But I'll try to sum it up for you. I'm a little...wild for my parents' taste. They want me to be the perfect, proper lady. I'm not, I never will be. I hate lessons and etiquette. I'm the easy-going kind of girl; I like to be comfortable and happy. I couldn't care less whether I look presentable for the whole country. I'm gonna have days--lots and lots of them--where I'm not. It's just a fact, face it. I don't spend hours on hair and makeup and clothes; as long as I'm comfortable and don't look too ridiculous, I'm fine. I'm energetic and outgoing and don't like being told what to do. I know I have a temper and I'm way too stubborn for my own good. Get over it. I'm hotheaded, demanding, loud, and impossible. That's just Mina. If you're my friend or family, I'll die for you. But if you're not, I don't care."

History: "I wish I could tell you I have some interesting history, but I really don't. 'But Mina, you're a princess! You have to have some cool stories to tell!' Yeah, right. I guess I'll start off with the basic. I was born on January 4th, 1993 to King Gregory Briars and Queen Katherine-Isabel Briars, their first child. I was two when my first brother, Alexander, was born; four when Michael came along; and five when Benjamin came into the family. We're all fairly close, Alexander being closest to me personally. We don't have the usual brother-sister relationship. That is, we don't bicker or have any kind of sibling rivalries going. We get along pretty well. I'm not nearly as close with my other brothers, and we definitely fight a lot. I grew up with private lessons in etiquette, history, math, sciences, and everything else you can think of. I learned to play piano and violin and learned to ride horses, all at a young age. I was never the proper little girl, though; I would sneak out to explore the grounds, which stretched on and on. The second I was released, I'd take off on Mercury, my horse, and usually not return until I got hungry. That was how I was raised; my parents trying to push me in one direction, me going off in the opposite. Needless to say, we've never had a great relationship."

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Blue-eyes-brown-hair-brunette-fashion-girl-Favim.com-435232

_________________ Other _________________

Relationships: "As far as romance goes, nada. I'm not big on romance, though I know I'll be forced into marriage with someone I've never met and likely don't like eventually. So nothing in that department, at least at the moment."
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty I Do

Post  ☽Malkit☾ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Create.php?text=Now%20Open&name=Windsong
☽Malkit☾
☽Malkit☾

Back to top Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty Re: I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13

Post  Wormgod Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Please add a rating somewhere visible so members know what to expect, Malkit.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13 Empty Re: I Do | Arranged Marriage | Open | PG-13

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down