Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST

4 posters

Go down

Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST Empty Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Treat members respectfully. Bullying and harassment will not be tolerated.

Please rate your topics clearly and seriously. This is because there is no specific "adult" section in the forum. If a child comes onto this website, we don't want them to see something too graphic. Here is a guide to rating topics:

Here on Concentrated Gingerbread, any level of rated work is allowed. To keep people from being offended, we have a system of rating:

E: E stands for "everyone", or "easy". This is stuff that a five year old can see without being scared/offended/confused. Example: Every singe Disney movie.

E-10: Everyone 10 and up, is what this means. This is stuff that a 10 year old would understand and not be scared of. Example: Harry Potter.

PG-13 or 13: This is stuff a 13 year old can handle. This includes mild violence, mild cursing mentions of sex, alcohol, drugs, and tobacco, but no actual sex/alcohol/drugs/or tobacco use. Example: Superhero movies, like Superman.

18 or R: This has violence, cursing, heavy mentions of sex, alcohol/drug/tobacco use, and gang-related themes. Example: The Dark Knight/horror movies.

How about sex scenes?
In Rated 18/R/M, sex scenes are indeed allowed to be heavily mentioned. However, the actual roleplaying of such a sex scene is smut and not allowed. Just imagine if that scene had soft music overlaying it and some fancy camera effects to keep all the necessary parts covered. Anything past that is not okay.

On Spamming...  Spamming is defined as pointless posts and threads, or threads/posts to advertise another post/threat. If you see what you think is spam, please report it so we can deal with it effectively.

ALL ROLEPLAYS MUST BE SEMI-LITERATE OR ABOVE: This whole website is based on semi-literate roleplays. Semi-literate is defined as a roleplay that requires two sentences or more to post. Any post below that is considered spam and should be reported. Please follow this rule carefully, or your roleplay may be locked.

Last edited by Wormgod on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST Empty Mayhaps I'm crazy?

Post  Rainy Days Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"Two sentences or less"?
Do you mean "two or more", not less? Or am I just going crazy? Just... just confirm either one. Tiny stuff like this kills me. I'm dying now. Agh.
Rainy Days
Rainy Days

Location : My computer! 'Cept for it's not even mine. So yeah.

Back to top Go down

Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST Empty Re: Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST

Post  Weredrakka Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Probably means more. Just a guess on my part, honestly, but given the nature of the site, I'm guessing it means more.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST Empty Re: Site Rules - MORE RULES ADDED MARCH 1ST

Post  winter wren;; Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

On the literacy rule, what do we do if we see constant illiteracy from a particular member?
winter wren;;
winter wren;;

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Fixed the error.

@Nightwing; You report them. If they are, indeed, illiterate, they will be banned.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down